Monday, September 26, 2005

BitTorrent, exams, and stuff like that

After doing my regular running exercise in the morning I went to my office. Nothing special there but one colleague already sitting there providing some pastries to give others a hint about his birthday which happened to occur during the weekend.

Today's toy project was to establish a BitTorrent tracker to make the current Natix release availlable via BitTorrent. Not that the one-digit number of downloads really requires this but nowadays you just need to have a BitTorrent image, don't you?

My colleagues had some different "toy project". They are marking the algorithm exams. From time to time you can hear a mixture of laughter and cries of pain from their office. I'm quite familiar with that situation. Actually I haved marked a huge amount of exams in recent years as well and thus I am aware of the cruelty of some answers.

After having survived the marathon in Karlsruhe I consider to register for the marathon in Mannheim in May but actually I should recheck expected temperature for that time because I don't like running 42 kilometers when there are more than 15 degrees Celsius.

No comments: