Wednesday, November 16, 2005

ferrous glycine sulfate received --- core dumped

Got a package with ferrous glycine sulfate pills yesterday by the blood donation service because they consider me having some iron deficiency from doing regular blood donations. So I took one of those pills as instructed this morning before I went to work. About two hours later I felt extremely sick thus I called the blood donation service for advice. They recommended not to take the pills for the following two days and then test again. My body had a different opinion. It was pretty sure that I shouldn't have taken the pill in the first place and thus reverted the process of taking the pill completely. After that I felt completely comfortable again. Seems I should never ever use those pills again and fetch a replacement product at the blood donation service.

No comments: