Saturday, December 03, 2005

most expensive retaining clip of the world

Today I have bought one of the most expensive retention clips of the world. Actually I had to sign a commercial document for which notarization was required. Thus I went to the notary's office early in the morning. The secretary first wanted to have the document and my ID card and told me to wait in the hall. So I was waiting while something secret happened in the office. In the hall another person passed by with a cereals bowl. Some other people passed by as well. After some time the person with the cereals bowl passed by again. I wondered what they were doing with my document and my ID card in the mean time. The person with the cereals bowl passed by for the third time. Again some other people passed by. I was not really puzzled when the person with the cereals bowl passed by a fourth time. Obviously he was hungry. The door opened and I was instructed to enter the room. Then I had to sign the document, received back my ID card and was instructed to leave the room again to wait again in the hall. This time there was no one passing by with a cereals bowl. After some more minutes of waiting and secret things happening behind the closed door I was handed out my document bound by a sealed cord to a second document stating that it was me signing the document. When you look up the fees you have to pay for all this it is most likely the most expensive retention clip to clip two sheets of paper together.

No comments: