Sunday, December 25, 2005

overheating the GPS receiver and visiting some more relatives

Today I was overheating my GPS receiver. This did not happen when I was doing my running exercise in the morning because we had about 0 degree Celsius with much snow lying around which is a situation that is quite unlikely to overheat the receiver. But then we visited some relatives by car and I placed the GPS receiver near the ventilation shaft. After about 15 minutes of driving the receiver did an emergency power-off. I decided to find a better position to place the receiver in the car.

When we reached our destination I had the opportunity to get some more of the latest family gossip. In a family consisting of more than a hundred members there is always something to talk about. You definitely cannot talk about everything in one meeting.

No comments: