Monday, October 24, 2005

confession: I didn't give up and meeting inflation

Ok, ok, I must confess that I actually didn't give up with drpmsync. When I came home last night I had another idea how to sync to the current state and at 6:30am it was actually complete. Now I am the proud owner of a current repository.

But the meeting density today was definitely too high. There was a meeting for the organization of the graduation ceremony of our students. Then an even more important meeting was scheduled spontaneously. It was scheduled that spontaneously that I completely missed to cancel my participation in the other meeting. Some minutes after this meeting has completed I noticed by accident that another meeting on that topic was scheduled some minutes later and nobody noticed me about it. Finally I could even manage to participate this meeting. Will see what will happen during the rest of the week...

No comments: