Sunday, October 16, 2005

what a bad day

Today really wasn't my day. My intention was to run again 30km, this time to Ladenburg and back.

The first problem occurred already one minute after I have left my flat. I noticed that I had forgotten something in my flat and thus hat to run up the stairs to the 5th floor again to fetch it.

The second problem was that my fitness level was quite low today for some unknown reason.

The third problem was that I noticed after about 5km of running that there was some strange pain at a specific point of my leg. After shortly inspecting the problematic area by touching there I found that my trousers that were specially designed to protect your skin from getting injured by long distance runs had a small hole. At that point I didn't have an idea what the results of such a small hole could be.

Then after about 20km I felt abnormally fatigue and the pain in my leg got stronger and stronger thus I decided to cancel the run at that point. I started to inspect the area with the pain and found that everything was full of blood. Seems that I definitely should not use this pair of trousers any longer.

No comments: